Chevy Safety Tech
Chevrolet Safety & Technology | Stay Safe with ChevyPurchasing a new vehicle is a really big decision and includes many factors. How many passengers? What color? What type of vehicle? And, many other important considerations that lead to buying the right vehicle. One thing that shouldn’t be sacrificed is safety. When you buy a Chevy for sale you have the peace of mind knowing the safety and technology that is included will definitely keep you safe. Chevrolet prides itself on producing high quality automobiles that drive great and keep drivers and passengers safely on the road. In this article our team provides a summary of the amazing Chevy safety & technology you received when you buy a Chevy for sale.
The information below describes everything from blind spot monitoring to our brake alert systems to rear view cameras and more. Depending on what Chevy vehicle and trim level you buy, our team will explain what Chevy safety & technology is included. Each vehicle has its own set of technology and options. Read more below about all the capabilities you have available when you purchase a Chevy from Vern Eide Chevrolet Buick GMC!
How do these Chevy safety features work? We provide a brief explanation of the main safety amenities offered when you purchase a Chevy for sale near Sioux Falls. Most of the features are pretty straightforward. Our handy guide gives you a summary of what you should expect:
- Front Pedestrian Braking is when the system detects pedestrians directly in front of you, predicts collision is coming and applies brakes to help slow you down.
- Forward Automatic Braking automatically applies the brakes if the system detects any potential front-end collisions. This safety technology can help avoid collision potential at low speeds.
- Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning provides subtle steering wheel movement to help potential collisions when drivers may drift out of their lane when they are not actively steering and not using their turn signal.
- Side Blind Zone Alert utilizes side mirror technology and alerts the driver of any potential crashes during a lane change.
- Forward Collision Alert is a notification that lets you know about a potential crash if an imminent front-end collision is detected.
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert is a Chevy safety technology feature that can provide alerts to help drivers avoid crashes while in reverse.
If you’d like to learn more about all available Chevy safety technology, you can stop by our location at 219 East 1st Avenue, Mitchell, SD, 57301 or give us a ring at 605-550-7703 and we’ll answer all your technical questions. Our Chevy dealership is near Sioux Falls and just a short drive. If you know the vehicle you want already, we’ll bring that vehicle from our floor to your door. We Deliver at Vern Eide Chevrolet Buick GMC!